Venture into undiscovered worlds with the Mars space station! Equipped with all the tools needed for space exploration, The station is ready for a successful mission! Thanks to the functioning lights beneath the central hub, astronauts can easily find their way back to base. Then, enter the illuminated station interior via the front ramp and through the secure rotating hatch. Once inside, astronauts can enter the central command space, from which all missions are monitored, or choose one of the modules, equipped with everything from sleeping compartments for the crew to a lab for analyzing samples. The two free docking stations allow the crew to connect external equipment, such as the Mission rocket with launch site and the satellite meteoroid laser (#9488 and #9490 – each sold separately). during their down time, The astronauts can keep in shape with the station's fitness equipment. To access the interior, pull off the station's removable roof and get hands on with all aspects of the mission. The movable laser gun helps protect against unknown elements, while the alarm lights and sound warn against any threats. Other sound effects, including radio contact, jet propulsion, and background space noises, add to the fun and bring the mission to life (2 x AAA batteries required)! and, what would space adventures be without a trusty robot to guide you? The included robot may be a machine, but watch out for all its different faces. Turning its eyes will change its facial expression. Set includes two astronauts, one robot, space station, computer, tools, food supplies, space crystals, telescope, video recorder, and tons of other accessories
- Fun for little astronauts: PLAYMOBIL Space Mars Space Station with numerous figures and accessories as well as cool light and sound effects.
- Removable roof, large command centre, real lock, fold-out ramp and much more, Combine with PLAYMOBIL Mars Mission Rocket (9488 sold separately) and Meteoroid Laser (9490sold separately).
- Playset for children ages 6 +, Ideal for children's hands due to age-appropriate size and easy to hold thanks to the rounded edges.
- Can be used every day: instructions for setting up with parents, High quality and robust design, Cleaning of the parts (without stickers) under running water without chemical agents.
- Contents: 1x PLAYMOBIL Space Mars Space Station, 187-piece play figure set with instructions: 1 Mars station, 3 figures, 183 accessories (2 x AAA batteries not included), Material: plastic, LxWxH: 50x28x20 cm.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years of age due to the dangers of suffocation caused by small parts.