Step right up and turn any day into Fair Day! The Melissa & Doug Fun at the Fair!™ Penguin Launch lets kids three and older experience the excitement of the classic fairground aim-and-launch target games at home! Start game play by inserting the secret-reveal player card ticket in the card reader in the back of the wooden whale launcher. Scatter the three fabric targets, balance a plush penguin on the whale’s tail, take aim, and bang the spout with the wooden mallet to send the penguin soaring! Illustrated instructions show several ways for one or two players to set up, keep score, and play. Pieces store in the handy storage bag. Designed to amuse, surprise, and challenge kids three and older to keep them laughing and learning through play, Penguin Launch is an engaging, hands-on way to introduce numbers, matching, colors, and cause-and-effect, and to encourage fine and gross motor skills. From games of skill and chance to innovative carnival-inspired play sets, the Melissa & Doug Fun at the Fair!™ collection brings home all the fun of a day at the fair! This product is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits, and that forests are protected for future generations.
- Experience the excitement of fairground aim-and-launch target games at the fair by setting up targets, aiming the wooden whale launcher, and hitting the spout to send plush penguins soaring through the air
- Includes 3 numbered targets, 3 colored plush penguins, wooden whale launcher, wooden mallet, secret-reveal player card, and storage bag
- Illustrated instructions show game play variations for 1 or 2 players; a fun introduction to numbers, colors, and cause-and-effect, and encourages problem-solving and motor skills
- From games of skill and chance to innovative carnival-inspired play sets, the Melissa & Doug Fun at the Fair!™ collection brings home all the fun of a day at the fair
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers, ages 3 to 5, for hands-on, screen-free play