This four-piece hand-puppet set makes it easy for kids and adults to role-play together! Four simple glove puppets in a coordinated theme can act out a scene together, or be used separately for simple puppet play. Either way, they are great for developing dexterity, communication skills, self-confidence, creativity, and so much more! Made with brightly patterned, washable fabrics and built to last, these soft and sweet hand puppets are sure to be go-to toys for years to come. Playful Pets Hand Puppets includes a rabbit, parrot, kitten, and puppy
- Four soft friendly animal hand-puppets in a playful pets theme.
- Sized to fit children and most adults, puppets are great for developing dexterity, communication skills, self-confidence, and parent-child bonding.
- Soft stuffed-plush heads encourage cuddles and creativity.
- Washable fabric.
- 2+ years.
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- WHO AM I? Help kids identify each animal and the sounds they make. (For the rabbit, try the sound it makes nibbling on a carrot.) Practice making the sounds together! Help kids identify the colors on each puppet and talk about characteristics the animals share and what makes each unique.
- TAKE CARE: As you use two of the animals, have kids be the pet owner and pretend to feed, brush, and pet each animal. Have kids pretend to be a vet giving the pets their checkups; take turns using the puppets and being the vet.
- Q & A: Use the puppets to ask kids questions, and have them ask questions of the puppets, too. For instance, the puppet might ask what it's like to be a kid, or ask about favorite snacks, games or friends.
- CHALLENGING SCENES: Use the puppets to act out challening social scenes and encourage kids to help resolve them. For instance, perhaps the rabbit wants to play with the kitten but doesn't know how to ask. Or, maybe the puppy and the parrot both reach for the last cookie at the same time.