LEGO® DC Batmobile™ Pursuit: Batman™ vs. The Joker™ (76264) puts Super Hero adventures into the hands of kids aged 4 and up.
A great start for young superheroes
This LEGO 4+ set introduces youngsters to creative construction and endless imaginative fun with 2 of the most iconic comic-book characters: Batman and The Joker. Accessories, including The Joker’s stolen money and Batman’s cape, helmet and Batarang™, help inspire imaginative role play. A Starter Brick car chassis helps kids build the Batmobile ‘by myself’. A colorful picture-story serves as a build-and-play guide, and for added digital fun builders can zoom in, rotate sets in 3D and track their progress using the fun, intuitive LEGO Builder app.
4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters, whether they are a seasoned LEGO fan or are experiencing LEGO bricks for the first time.
- Batman™ action for ages 4 and up – LEGO® DC Batmobile™ Pursuit: Batman vs. The Joker™ (76264) is designed to boost the imagination, dexterity and building confidence of kids aged 4+
- Iconic characters – Includes Batman™ and The Joker™ and a buildable Batmobile™ with a large Starter Brick chassis so the build-and-play fun can start right away
- Super Hero car chase – The Joker™ has stolen some money and kids must help Batman™ bring the Super Villain to justice with a little help from the Batmobile™
- Gift for kids aged 4+ – This birthday, holiday or any-day treat is designed specially to support and strengthen the essential developmental skills of your young superhero
- Big enough for epic adventures – The Batmobile™ measures over 2 in. (6 cm) high, 6.5 in. (17 cm) long and 2.5 in. (7 cm) wide
- Inspire young minds – LEGO® 4+ sets introduce children to a wide universe of movie favorites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards