Sing along with favorite childhood characters like Humpty Dumpty and Jack and Jill with this unique wooden peg song puzzle! Match the six illustrated wooden puzzle pieces to the pictures in the beautifully carved wooden puzzle board to hear six different nursery rhymes (Humpty Dumpty, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Hey Diddle Diddle, Mary Had a Little Lamb, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Jack and Jill). Plastic pegs make it easy for small hands to grasp and manipulate the pieces. Lyrics are included on the puzzle so kids can sing along as they complete the puzzle!
- Sounds play when pieces are lifted, stop when they are replaced
- Encourages motor and auditory processing skills, problem solving, and narrative thinking.
- AAA batteries not included.
Discover Countless Ways To Play
- MARCHING BAND: Have kids clap together two pieces as they march to the beat! Lift other pieces from the puzzle board to play music for the parade.
- RHYME TIME: Sing silly versions of the songs by substituting rhyming words ("Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Car!").
- MUSICAL RACE: Place the puzzle at one end of the room and a stuffed animal at the other. Challenge kids to lift a puzzle piece, race to tag the animal, then replace the piece before the song ends!