It’s curtains up for Andrea’s big break on the stage. She’s won a place at Prof. Adrian’s famous theatre school. Behind the doors of this beautiful Victorian building you can find Andrea rehearsing. Hand her the helmet as she practices the part of the brave knight. With so many props you can create a play of your own and get the mini-dolls to act it out. Now pull back the curtains – it’s showtime!
• Playing to a packed house – Impress little actors with LEGO® Friends Andrea’s Theatre School (41714), an extensive playhouse set where drama-loving kids can act out their passion for drama
• Feature-packed for epic fun – This set is hinged and opens out to reveal a stage with 2 backdrops, orchestra and balcony seating, dressing room, props room, lights rigging and 4 mini-dolls
• Creative play takes centre stage – Kids recreate various theatre jobs, from learning parts at acting school to working backstage controlling the lights or making up the faces of the actors
• Just like the real thing – The building looks just like a London West End theatre. Inside, fabric curtains roll back to reveal the stage and there’s an assortment of props to spark creative play
• Gift for kids – Make the day of kids aged 8+ who love drama toys and LEGO® Friends Andrea with a gift of this 1,154-piece set for birthdays and special occasions
• A display to be proud of – When fully opened, this set measures over 24 cm (9 in.) high, 39 cm (15 in.) wide and 13 cm (5 in.) deep and makes a colourful display centrepiece
• Building for the digital age – As well as step-by-step picture instructions, this gift for kids comes with an interactive digital guide, allowing kids to zoom and rotate their model as they build
• Play that stimulates learning – LEGO® Friends toys are designed to help kids explore their passions and understanding of the wider world in the company of relatable characters
• A quality product – All LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
• Safety comes first – LEGO® Friends sets’ bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global standards for safety.