Tempting your children to try some delicious vegetables will be much easier once they have played with these realistically sized "fresh from the farm" veggies! There are 7 pieces packed in this crate of harvested seasonal favorites. This durable, molded-plastic food is ideal for kitchen and grocery play
- Realistically sized vegetables look just like the real thing.
- Durable molded plastic vegetables are ideal for pretend kitchen play.
- 7 pieces included.
- Sturdy construction.
- 3+ years.
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Ask the child to count the vegetables and to identify each one.
- Ask the child to identify the colors on each of the vegetables.
- Place four or more vegetables in front of the child, depending on his/her age. Ask the child to study them before closing his/her eyes. Remove one vegetable and ask the child to recall the missing vegetable.
- Hide the vegetables from the child's sight, then secretly place one piece in a paper bag. Ask the child to place a hand in the bag and identify the vegetable by touch.
- Ask the child to sort the vegetables into groups of long and round pieces.
- Play "store" and ask the child to place vegetables in a bag, per your order. ("I'd like one red and two green pieces, two bumpy and one smooth.")