A, B, C, come spell with me! Kids can practice their ABCs while stamping out messages with this beautifully organized wooden alphabet stamp set. The set includes 56 stamps made of high-quality, durable wood. It features both upper and lower case letters of the alphabet, four different punctuation marks, and a four-color stamp pad with washable ink! The stamps are designed with contoured wooden handles so little ones can comfortably hold and maneuver them. Wooden stamps are a safe and educational developmental toy for kids. They can have loads of fun creating their own personalized messages while practicing letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination, and creative expression. The set comes in a convenient and sturdy wooden box making clean up and storage a breeze. With so many stamps, several kids can play at the same time! The set makes a fun gift for boys and girls ages 4 and older for hands-on, screen-free play.
- 56 high-quality rubber stamps with contoured wooden handles.
- Set includes upper- and lowercase letters, plus period, exclamation mark, question mark, comma, apostrophe, and quote mark.
- Stamp pad includes 4 colors of washable ink: red, blue, green and orange (packaging may vary).
- Housed in a sturdy wooden box for organization and storage.
- Encourages letter and color recognition, hand-eye coordination and creative expression.
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Discover Countless Ways To Play:
- Ask the child to name the capital letters while placing the wooden stamps in alphabetical order from A to Z. Repeat the activity with the lowercase letters, placing each beneath its corresponding capital letter.
- Using the stamps, count with the child the number of letters in the alphabet.
- Stamp a series of capital letters, leaving space for the child to fill in the missing letters. Repeat the activity using the lowercase stamps.
- Stamp a pattern and ask the child to replicate the pattern, being sure the child matches the colors and letters.