Let’s go play with friends that are fun to roll, stack, and grasp! Four double-sided chunky wooden GO Tots disks (8 collectible characters) tumble and twirl in the double-sided wooden schoolyard with a playground on one side, classroom on the other, and a built-in handle for easy portability. GO Tots roll down the slide with a release gate at the bottom, drop in the top, rock on the seesaw, spin, and swing! There are number, shape, and color-matching opportunities. Compatible with other GO Tots play sets. With Melissa & Doug GO Tots, toddlers 12 months and older will discover a new kind of kinetic play that offers opportunities to explore cause-and-effect through delightful motion-driven moments. Relatable, diverse characters and appealing shapes and textures encourage connections and exploratory, skill-building play. This product is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council. FSC certification ensures that products come from responsibly managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits, and that forests are protected for future generations.
- Roll, stack, and grasp 4 double-sided wooden GO Tots friends and make them tumble, twirl, rock and swing on the wooden double-sided playground and classroom schoolyard
- 5-piece set includes 4 collectible double-sided GO Tots disks (8 characters), wooden schoolyard (playground and classroom); includes slide, swing, seesaw, spinner, desks, built-in handle
- Compatible with other GO Tots play sets; kinetic play with GO Tots offers opportunities to explore cause-and-effect through delightful motion-driven moments
- With GO Tots, relatable, diverse characters and appealing shapes and textures encourage connections and exploratory, skill-building play; helps build fine and gross motor skills
- Makes a great gift for infants and toddlers, ages 12 months to 2 years, for hands-on, screen-free play and developmental skill-building; product made with FSC-certified materials that support responsible forestry; applies to new inventory only (FSC C156584)
- Batteries Required?: No