Travel back to the 1980s with this LEGO® Technic Off-Road Buggy (42124) – it’s fun for all ages from 10 and up. After creating the model, bring it to life using the free CONTROL+ app. The buggy is angled at the front to give stability when jumping and performing tricks, just like classic RC toy cars. With front and back suspension (a first for LEGO Technic), plus huge tyres, an opening hood, antenna and retro stickers, this car is packed with attitude. Unleash epic stunts with the app Download the free CONTROL+ app to really put this Off-Road Buggy car to the test. Use the app to drive forwards and backwards, steer and perform stunts. With different controls, sound effects, challenges, achievements and more, there’s so much to explore. A rewarding build LEGO Technic sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
• Unleash hours of fun with the LEGO® Off-Road Buggy (42124) building kit. This RC Off-Road Buggy car is packed with features inspired by the original 1980s RC toy cars.
• Amazing tricks are easy to perform thanks to the car’s front and rear suspension, massive tyres and angled front.
• Download the free CONTROL+ app to add a new dimension to this remote-control buggy. Use the app to control the car, perform stunts and unlock challenges, sound effects and more.
• This Off-Road Buggy is an awesome gift for kids aged 10 and up. Adults who remember the classic 1980s RC toy cars will love it too, making it a fun experience for all generations to enjoy together.
• Check out the retro colour scheme, complete with 1980s-inspired sticker details.
• The RC Off-Road Buggy model measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high to roof, 7.5 in. (19 cm) high including antenna, 11 in. (28 cm) long and 6.5 in. (16 cm) wide.
• To enjoy all the features of this app-controlled toy you'll need to add 6 x LR6/AA batteries (not included).
• The LEGO® Technic universe offers advanced building toys for LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.