Bring the thrilling world of stunt planes to life with this LEGO® TechnicRacing Plane (42117). This treat for boys and girls aged 7 and up includes details like a propeller that spins when the plane is pushed along, plus opening engine covers. The eye-catching, teal and orange colour scheme with sponsor details completes a cool little gift for any occasion – it's just like a real racing plane! 2-in-1 model This toy aeroplane rebuilds into a Jet Aeroplane so kids can enjoy even more building fun. It’s easy to get started since this set comes with Instructions PLUS. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, this interactive guide includes zoom and rotate tools, plus ghost mode, to help children build independently. Hours of creative play The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next challenge. With vehicles that look and function like the real thing, these sets offer a great introduction to engineering and mechanics.
• Give aspiring pilots a treat with this LEGO® Technic Race Plane (42117) toy. With vibrant colours, sponsor details and a spinning propeller, it looks just like the real thing.
• There are lots of details to discover for kids who love flying toys. Check out the opening engine covers, landing gear and spinning propeller for plane racing roleplay.
• Kids will love building this durable aerobatic aircraft toy before rebuilding it into a Jet Aeroplane for even more creative fun.
• Makes a great holiday or birthday gift or an anytime treat for kids aged 7 and up who love stunt plane toys.
• The Racing Plane model measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high (including propeller), 7 in. (18 cm) long and 9 in. (23 cm) wide.
• Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide that makes building extra fun. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, it has zoom and rotate tools to help children build independently.
• The LEGO® Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.