If you’re looking for a gift for kids who love construction-site role play, this LEGO® Technic Skid Steer Loader (42116) is sure to keep them busy. Boys and girls aged 7 and up will enjoy building the loader – and that’s just the start! Once they’ve built it, they can create endless construction adventures as they check out the vehicle's realistic features. A 2-function bucket for scooping, operator's cab, control panel, roll cage and front and rear lights give kids everything they need for hours of creative play. 2-in-1 model When kids are ready for a new challenge, the model rebuilds into a Hot Rod. Getting started is easy because this cool toy includes Instructions PLUS. Available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app, this digital guide includes zoom and rotate tools, plus ghost mode, to help children build. Engaging building toys The LEGO Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• Give young construction fans a treat with this cool LEGO® Technic Skid Steer Loader (42116) toy construction set. Authentic details include a bucket for lifting and scooping.
• Kids will love building the loader before checking out all of its features, like the opening cab, bucket that lifts and tilts, control panel and roll cage. Then the model rebuilds into a Hot Rod.
• With realistic details, this is a toy that kids will return to time and again as they roleplay different adventures on the construction site, roadside or farm.
• If you’re looking for a gift for boys and girls aged 7 and up, this high-quality model is a great choice.
• The Skid Steer Loader model measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 2.5 in. (6 cm) wide.
• Kids can rebuild this 2-in-1 model into a Hot Rod for even more construction fun.
• Instructions PLUS is an interactive guide that makes building extra fun. Available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, it has zoom and rotate tools to help children build independently.
• The LEGO® Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
• LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and form a secure connection every time – it's been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.