Join Steve as he mines, builds and explores – while trying to survive constant attacks! In the cave there’s coal, iron and diamond to unearth. But be prepared for the scary zombie, the creepy spider and the living slime. When they appear, try to lure them to the cave entrance, then release the high-level gravel to crash down on the hostile mobs – Boom!
• LEGO® Minecraft™ The "Abandoned" Mine (21166) brings classic Minecraft action to life in the real world as kids help the game’s leading character mine, build and explore while under attack from various hostile creatures.
• Includes a familiar cast of Minecraft™ characters and creatures: Steve, a zombie, spider and living slime. The set also includes coal, iron and diamond elements and a falling gravel feature.
• Players must help Steve mine for essential resources while luring the zombie, spider and living slime to the cave entrance where kids can use a hand-operated device to bring high-level rocks crashing down on them.
• An ideal birthday or Christmas gift for kids aged 7 and up who want to take their Minecraft™ adventures to another dimension.
• This versatile LEGO® Minecraft™ playset measures over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep and is designed to inspire endless imaginative play. The set also combines easily with other LEGO Minecraft toys.
• No batteries required. This LEGO® Minecraft™ set is fuelled by kids’ imaginations – so the fun never ends. The hands-on play will improve kids’ dexterity, creativity and problem-solving skills.
• Simple, printed instructions get kids building and playing right away so they can experience maximum enjoyment with the cool characters, fun features and familiar Minecraft™ locations.
• LEGO® Minecraft™ construction sets bring all the online excitement of Minecraft into the real world. With high-quality, authentic-looking models, LEGO Minecraft sets take kids’ play experience into a new dimension!
• LEGO® building sets meet the highest industry standards, which means they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
• LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure your child's building set meets the highest safety and quality standards in the world.